Exclusive Deals for Golf Club Members at Scotland's Open Championship Venues.
Members of SGU affiliated golf clubs can take advantage of exclusive preferential green fees this winter at two of Scotland’s most famous Open Championship venues with proceeds from sales being invested into the development of junior golf in Scotland. Once you've booked your tee time you can check Scottish hotel availability and book on line at Scotland's for Me
Muirfield and Prestwick have generously donated tee-times to the Scottish Golf Union between October and the end of March, with a four-ball on Prestwick costing just £280, representing great savings against the standard green fee rates. A four-ball at Muirfield this year is available at a further discounted rate of £200 due to winter work being carried out on the course
These special offers are only available to existing members of SGU affiliated clubs.
9.30am Tee-Time on Tuesdays and Thursdays from November to end of March
12.00pm Tee-Time Every Monday from now until end of March
To book your tee-times, you should contact the Scottish Golf Union on 01334 466477 or for further information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. All tee-times are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Muirfield has hosted the Open Championship on no fewer than 15 occasions, the last of which was back in 2002 when South African Ernie Els lifted the Claret Jug and will be Scotland’s next Open Championship venue in 2013.
Prestwick of course lays claim to the birthplace of the Open Championship, having staged the first ever event back in 1860. Situated on the picturesque Ayrshire coastline, it has retained its reputation as one of the finest links courses in the country, with a visit to the Prestwick clubhouse a must during your day, featuring a glittering collection of memorabilia from the various championships it hosted during the club’s rich history.
- The number of tee-times is limited so you are advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Payment must be made in full within 7 days of booking and tee-times will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- All four members of your group must be members of an SGU affiliated golf club and handicap certificates will required at each club.
- Further rules and regulations for visitors at Muirfield and Prestwick will be sent to you following confirmation of your booking.
- The four-ball at Muirfield is £80 less than last year as winter work is being carried out on the course.