Discounted early-bird tickets for the Scottish Open at Castle Stuart, which will run from July 7 to 10, are available until April 10.
- Adult open day tickets cost £25, or £15 for the over-60s.
- Prices will rise to £30 and £20 respectively for tickets purchased on the day.
- Tickets for the full tournament, including the practice and pro-am day, on July 6, can be purchased now for £55, increasing to £75 at the gate.
- The same tickets are available for over-60s for £35 or £60 on the gate.
- Tickets for the practice day only cost £6 now or £10 on the day.
This year’s tournament has attracted players at the top of their game, including Scotland’s golf champions Martin Laird and Aberdonian Paul Lawrie. The 2010 US Open champion, Graeme McDowell, and last year’s Scottish Open winner, Edoardo Molinari, are also due to take part. Organisers have not ruled out the possibility of an appearance from arguably the best-known player in the world, Tiger Woods, who usually plays in Ireland during the week of the Scottish Open, in preparation for the British Open a week later.
Buy Your Scottish Open tickets online